Ok, so, as of today (26th April 2013), I've a new sense of excitement in my soul, and, after frolicking joyfully through a Christian Bookshop today, and on seeing God move in my life at the moment, a new desire to write has flooded my soul with one idea after another pouring out of me for new writings... and this is what I have found so far:
* 'Learning to Dream Again' Devotional...
* A new women's page - which I've set up but am yet to work on:
"Hope Mountain Women"
...with segments such as:
~ Woman, you are beautiful...
~ A time to cry; A time to laugh; A time to love;
A time to give; A time to receive; A time to rest;
etc and so on....
~ Women, let's talk...
What flaws...? No need to compete anymore...
~ Wearing the world's rags versus wearing a robe handmade by God.
* Men, "THIS" is what women want you to know... (or something like that.)
* Serving 'the world' through your talents. ie "I'm a writer, therefore you should be too!!" WRONG!!!
* Dancing with God... and letting Him teach us the steps.
* Children's devotionals.
* And more! :)
I can't tell you when they'll be here, I just know they will be... :)
See you soon! :D